Thursday, February 17, 2011

My favourite seasons

SPRING!
Spring is approaching very fast and Im really excited! Spring time is when my birthday is! I like spring because it is not really hot out but it isn't freezing cold either. Spring is a time when flowers start to bloom, and it seems like everything comes to life again after being frozen in the winter.

My absolute favourite season is Summer! One of the reasons summer is my favourite season because there is no school which means NO HOMEWORK! It also means that I can sleep in till noon. I also love summer because I can hang out with my friends alot and we can go to the beach all day and swim and hang out! I love going to the beach because it is so much fun to be in the sun all day! Usually my friends and I go to the beach at about noon then we walk to the store and get chips, drinks, and stuff like that. After that we go to the beach till about five or six in the afternoon! Something else I like to do in the summer is play sports, bike and travel to Vancouver. In the Summer my family and I go to Vancouver for usually about two weeks to stay with my Aunty, Uncle and Cousin. Whenever we go to see my family we have a beach day. We pack a picnic then go to the beach all day! We always go to Granville Island and my aunty, mom and I usually go shopping on Robson street! I love summer! It is definetly my favourite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment